Folks Festival Lodging
If sleeping on the ground after hours of focused music appreciation is just not for you, don't be ashamed. There are plenty of options, in varous price ranges, for those who want a little cushion after a day in the sun. There are a few options in Lyons; Longmont is about 10 miles away, and Estes Park and Boulder are each roughly 15 miles away, in different directions. Planet Bluegrass does not offer lodging, but here are some numbers that might point you in the right direction.
Other Area Lodging
- Shelly's Cottages (Lyons): 800-356-6061 | www.shellyscottages.com
- Rock n' River Day Resort (Lyons): 303-823-5011 | www.rocknriver.com
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins (Lyons): 800-282-5612 | www.stonemountainlodge.com
- Aspen Leaf Motel (Lyons): 303-823-6181
- Holiday Inn Express (Boulder): 303-442-6600 | www.hiexpress.com/boulderco
- Super 8 Motel (Longmont): 303-772-8106
- Westwood Inn (Longmont): 303-776-2185
- Comfort Inn (Longmont): 303-684-6779
- Hawthorn Suites (Longmont): 303-776-2000
- Courtyard by Marriott (Longmont): 303-682-1166
- Residence in by Marriott (Longmont): 303-702-9933
|Folks Fest vendor area|
Helpful Lyons Numbers
- Nat'l Forest Camping: 877-444-6777
- Chamber of Commerce: 303-823-5215 (www.lyons-colorado.com)
- Town Hall: 303-823-6622
Other helpful numbers:
- RTD (Denver Area Bus system) 800-366-7433
- Super Shuttle (From DIA to Boulder Area) 303-227-0000
A special request...
Every year, the biggest problem we have at the Lyons Festivals is Festivarians parking in residential areas and in front of businesses. When you come to the Festivals please park only in designated areas. There is a nominal fee, but it will strengthen the relationship with the town and its residents and secure the future of the Festivals. Thanks!