2016 On-Site Campground Lottery
Sorry, the lottery for camping and vehicle spaces in the 2016 RockyGrass on-site campground is now closed.
All other RockyGrass tickets (including Meadow Park camping) go onsale on Wednesday, December 2 at 9am MST.
The demand for the limited number of camping and vehicle spaces in the on-site campground continues to grow each year. In an effort to make this process as fair and simple for everyone as possible, we will again be using an online lottery system for these on-site passes. We hope these rules will afford everyone an equal chance; without the hassle of spending an entire morning playing the "telephone lottery."
- The lottery may only be entered using the secure online form. Sorry, the 2016 lottery is now closed.
- We will accept lottery entries from November 16 thru November 29 at 11:59pm MST.
- You may order up to four (4) on-site camping passes. Please note: camping is sold per person not per site; and children 12 and under are free with a paying adult - they do not need an on-site camping pass.
- You may order one (1) on-site vehicle pass. Reminder: on-site vehicles can be no longer than 21 feet. No RV passes are available for the on-site campground.
- Please remember: You may only enter one (1) lottery form per person; one (1) lottery form per credit card; and up to two (2) lottery forms per billing address. If you violate these rules, all of your entries will be disqualified.
- You may elect to either have your tickets emailed to you as a barcode ticket or held at will-call at the festival box office.
- You must pay for your tickets with a credit card.
- If your credit card payment is rejected, your order will be disqualified.
- To avoid this transaction being falsely rejected by your credit card company (and thus your order being discarded), we highly recommend you alert your credit card provider that you may be receiving a charge from Planet Bluegrass in Lyons, CO the week of November 30.
What happens next?
|Onsite campground jam|
Starting on November 30, we will begin randomly selecting entries from all lottery submissions using computer-generated random numbers. As we process each entry, we will fill each order as space remains available. If the requested passes are sold-out when your entry is chosen, we will not process your entry. In this case, your credit card information will be discarded and never charged.
You will receive an email from us shortly after the lottery closing date, updating you on the status of your order. Please make sure that our email address - firstname.lastname@example.org - does not get mistaken for spam.
All other 2016 RockyGrass tickets, including Meadow Park camping will go on sale on Wednesday, December 2 at 9am MST.
If you have further questions, give us a call - 303-823-0848 / 800-624-2422 - or email email@example.com. Good luck with the 2016 RockyGrass On-Site Camping lottery!