|Kinfolk 2014 awaits!
(photo Dorothy St. Claire)
Tickets for the final day of the 2014 Kinfolk Celebration are no longer available.
As always, the price listed here is the final price you pay. Planet Bluegrass charges no handling fees of any kind.
Please note: All tickets and camping for the Kinfolk Celebration are non-refundable.
||$90 advance /
|Friday Pass||$50 advance /
|Saturday Pass||$50 advance /
|On-site Camping includes 2-day pass
* Includes admission to Thursday's Mabon Concert in the Wildflower Pavilion *
Camping passes are sold per person, not per site.
|$130 advance / $140 gate|
|On-site vehicle pass
Must be used with an on-site camping pass. On-Site vehicles can be no longer than 21 feet.
|Meadow Park Camping Pass
Camping passes are sold per person, not per space. Must be used with a single-day ticket or 2-day pass.
|Meadow Park Vehicle Pass
Must be used with a Meadow Park camping pass; vehicles must be less than 18 feet.
|Meadow Park RV pass
Must be used with a Meadow Park camping pass; any vehicle over 18-feet needs an RV pass.
Children 12 and under are free for festival and camping with a paying adult. Please note that Kinfolk tickets and camping are non-refundable.
- CAMPING IS SOLD PER PERSON AND PER VEHICLE, NOT PER SITE. If there are two of you and you want to have your vehicle or an RV at the campground with you, you must purchase two camping passes and one vehicle or RV pass in addition to your Festival passes.
- A vehicle is considered anything requiring a license plate.
- Onsite campground opens at 4pm on Thursday, September 18. Meadow Park campground opens at 9am on Friday, September 19. If you plan to arrive before those times, read this.
- Campgrounds close at noon on Sunday, September 21.
- Free showers are available inside the Kinfolk Celebration in the Planet Bluegrass Bath House.
- Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult.
- Sorry, fires are are not allowed in any campgrounds.
The Planet Bluegrass box office is located next to the main festival entrance on the Planet Bluegrass Ranch. The box office hours during the 2014 Kinfolk Celebration are:
- Thursday, September 18: 2pm - 9pm
- Friday, September 19: 10am - 8:30pm
- Saturday, September 20: 10am - 8:30pm
Please respect the streets and citizens of our lovely community by parking in the designated Festival Parking area. Parking is available for a very nominal fee at Bohn Park ($5 for the entire weekend). Follow the signs to "Festival Parking" south on 2nd Avenue in Lyons. This festival parking lot is also an easy 10-minute walk to/from the festival. As well, free shuttles operate from morning until well after the final encore each night. Every year this is the biggest complaint we get from our neighbors in Lyons, so please help us out.