Wildflower Pavilion Guidelines
Tickets for Wildflower Pavilion shows will be sold will-call only. No tickets will be mailed to you. You will receive an email confirmation of your ticket order, and your tickets will be held under your name at the Pavilion box office. Please bring a photo ID to redeem your tickets at the Wildflower box office.
|The Wildflower Garden
- Will-call names can be changed up to 2 working days before the day of the show by calling 800-624-2422 or emailing email@example.com.
The box office typically opens at least 15-minutes before the stated door time for each specific show.
- Once placed on, wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you remove, tear, damage or lose your wristband, we will not replace it.
Parking is provided free on-site on the Planet Bluegrass Ranch. Handicapped parking is available for those with the appropriate authorized handicap parking sticker.
- Children 12 and under are free, but must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult at all times.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the Wildflower Pavilion. Wander over an uninhabited spot to smoke and put your butt in your pocket. Please.
- Audio taping the concerts is permitted, however we will honor the individual wishes of any artist's taping policy. Recording devices must be self-contained (we do not provide AC outlets or patches from the sound board) and you may not obstruct the view of your fellow festivarians with your equipment. There is no designated area for taping.
- No dogs on the ranch or in parking lots. For their sake, if you leave your dog in your car in the parking lot, we will call Animal Control and safely remove your dog from the car by whatever means necessary.
Alcohol, glass, and video cameras are not allowed on the grounds. We typically serve beer and wine at the Wildflower concerts (don’t forget your ID) and for specific shows we may sell food and other items.
- Please be respectful of others and do not stand in the concert seating areas.
- Dancing is welcome in designated areas.
- There is no guard watching your kids in the river. Please watch your children carefully.
Please go to the Pavilion Box Office to report or reclaim all lost items.
- Please use the compost bins, recycling bins and proper trash receptacles to clean up after yourselves.
- Please respect our town. Walk the streets, eat, shop, relax. You won’t want to leave. We certainly don’t, so please treat our town and its residents with respect.
|26 basses take over the Wildflower
- National Forest Camping: 877-444-6777
- Chamber: 303-823-5215 - www.lyons-colorado.com
- Lyons Town Hall: 303-823-6622