2014 Craft Vendor Information
As we gear up for the 2014 Festival season, we are looking for the best vendors to offer fine crafts and complete the Festival experience for our Festivarians. Planet Bluegrass is committed to producing the finest musical experiences in the most sustainable manner possible. Given this, we ask that our vendors help us to enhance each festival by adhering to our sustainability practices.
- 41st Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival - Telluride, CO - June 19-22, 2014
- 42nd Annual RockyGrass Festival - Lyons, CO - July 25-27, 2014
- 24th Annual Rocky Mountain Folks Festival - Lyons, CO - August 15-17, 2014
Amazingly creative and unique booths add extra sparkle to each event. If you've got such a booth, then you can earn a little jingle while enjoying three weekends of great acoustic music throughout the summer. Deadlines for each event are as follows:
|Application Deadline||Acceptance Notification|
|Telluride Bluegrass||March 14||March 28|
|RockyGrass||April 4||April 18|
|Folks Festival||April 4||April 18|
Please note that due to the quantity of applications we receive, deadlines are strictly enforced. Applications must be postmarked on or before each deadline date. Please do not call to find out whether or not you have been chosen. Those who are accepted will be notified prior to or on the acceptance deadline.
To apply, please complete and return the following, postmarked on or before the above stated deadlines:
- Signed applications including detailed PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS (not just product names) and PRICES of each and every item that you intend to sell. PLEASE NOTE that beer and other beverages are sold by special interest groups at each event. To prevent duplication, all beverages you plan to sell must be listed on your application, and items will be approved or denied in the acceptance letters.
- Booth Fees, Insurance fees (if applicable) and any fees for additional tickets. Please write separate checks for each event. All checks should be made payable to Planet Bluegrass.
- A certificate of insurance (if applicable). Please enclose one copy per application submitted.
- Any propaganda (slides, photos, actual samples etc.) you may have to convince us of the uniqueness of your products as well as the sustainability initiatives undertaken by your booth for both your operations and your products. If you would like any of your propaganda returned, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your application materials.
- 2014 Vendor Information (for all 2014 festivals) - Please review this document carefully before completing your craft vendor application.
- 2014 Telluride Bluegrass - Craft Vendor Application
- 2014 RockyGrass - Craft Vendor Application
- 2014 Folks Festival - Craft Vendor Application