Travel to Telluride
Nestled in the San Juan Mountains of Southwestern Colorado, the journey to Telluride is an essential part of the festivarian experience - as Yinjo bumperstickers and mandolin cases become commonplace on nearby roads and airports around the Summer Solstice. Book your flights, rental car, or shuttle right now with the Telluride Reservations Center.
Flying to Telluride
Several airlines provide an easy and affordable means of transportation directly into the Telluride Regional Airport - a short five mile drive to the Town of Telluride.
- America West from Phoenix - 800-235-9292
- Great Lakes Airlines from Denver - 800-554-5111 | www.greatlakesav.com
- Mountain Aviation - Telluride Jet Charters - 970-728-4700 | www.mountainaviation.com. Mountain Aviation offers the best selection of charter aircraft in the Rocky Mountain Region. From light twin-engine turboprops, to heavy jets capable of international flights to anywhere in the world, Mountain Aviation has the perfect charter aircraft for your trip to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. Let Mountain Aviation and our diverse charter fleet handle all of your private jet charter travel needs.
Airport Ground Services
- Budget Car Rental - 800-221-2419 | 970-728-4642
- National Car Rental - 970-728-9380. Locations in Telluride, Montrose, Durango and Farmington
- Mountain Limo - 970-728-9606 | fax 970-728-0212. Reservations recommended.
- Telluride Express - 800-212-TAXI | 970-728-6000. Safe, reliable service. Group rates available. Make reservations.
- Alpine Luxury Limo - 877-728-8750 | 970-728-8750
- Consider It Done, Luxury Limo Service - 970-728-4500.
Other Regional Airports
Telluride is 7 hours from Denver, 9 hours from Phoenix, and 5 hours from Albuquerque. View a map of Telluride and the festival-related landmarks. Or generate driving driving directions to Telluride from anywhere...
Ride-Share to Telluride
With our concern for minimizing the environmental footprint of the festival, consider carpooling to Telluride. Make new friends, split the cost, share the driving, maybe get turned on to a couple new CDs... Visit the "Hitching a Ride" board at our Festivarian Forum.
The area around Telluride contains some of the most spectacular landscapes and panoramas in the world. For the past few years, several inspiring groups have organized rides of varying lengths to Telluride. Some of these rides incorporate gear transport to the festival, parties for cyclists, and other benefits.
Are you organizing your own ride to Telluride? Let us know, we'd love to help connect you with other riders. Email firstname.lastname@example.org