Travel to Telluride
Nestled in the San Juan Mountains of Southwestern Colorado, the journey to Telluride is an essential part of the festivarian experience - as Yinjo bumperstickers and mandolin cases become commonplace on nearby roads and airports around the Summer Solstice. Book your flights, rental car, or shuttle right now with the Telluride Reservations Center.
Flying to Telluride
Several airlines provide an easy and affordable means of transportation directly into the Telluride Regional Airport - a short five mile drive to the Town of Telluride.
- America West from Phoenix - 800-235-9292
- Great Lakes Airlines from Denver - 800-554-5111 | www.greatlakesav.com
- Falcon Flight - Telluride Aircraft Charters - 800-337-1775 | tellurideaircharter.com
Telluride-based Aircraft Charter Company that specializes in providing safe and reliable air service to almost any airport throughout the United States. They will beat or match the price of any comparable competitor.
Airport Ground Services
- Budget Car Rental - 800-221-2419 | 970-728-4642
- National Car Rental - 970-728-9380. Locations in Telluride, Montrose, Durango and Farmington
- Mountain Limo - 970-728-9606 | fax 970-728-0212. Reservations recommended.
- Telluride Express - 800-212-TAXI | 970-728-6000. Safe, reliable service. Group rates available. Make reservations.
- Alpine Luxury Limo - 877-728-8750 | 970-728-8750
- Consider It Done, Luxury Limo Service - 970-728-4500.
Other Regional Airports
Telluride is 7 hours from Denver, 9 hours from Phoenix, and 5 hours from Albuquerque. View a map of Telluride and the festival-related landmarks. Or generate driving driving directions to Telluride from anywhere...
Ride-Share to Telluride
With our concern for minimizing the environmental footprint of the festival, consider carpooling to Telluride. Make new friends, split the cost, share the driving, maybe get turned on to a couple new CDs... Visit the "Hitching a Ride" board at our Festivarian Forum.
The area around Telluride contains some of the most spectacular landscapes and panoramas in the world. For the past few years, several inspiring groups have organized rides of varying lengths to Telluride. Some of these rides incorporate gear transport to the festival, parties for cyclists, and other benefits.
Are you organizing your own ride to Telluride? Let us know, we'd love to help connect you with other riders. Email email@example.com