2015 Town Park / Warner Field Lottery
The 2015 lottery will be open from November 3-12. All other 2015 Telluride Bluegrass Festival tickets –- including camping in 3 other campgrounds –- go on sale on Friday, December 5 at 9am MST.
Again this year camping and vehicle passes for Telluride Town Park are being sold using an online lottery system. In addition, we will also be selling camping spaces in the nearby Warner Field using this same lottery. Although Town Park and Warner Field are just two of numerous campground options for the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, these 2 campgrounds remain the most popular camping area in Telluride, and for many, a central part of the Telluride Festivarian experience.
- The lottery may only be entered using our secure online form.
- We will accept lottery entries from Monday, November 3 thru Wednesday, November 12 at 11:59pm MST. You may enter at any time while the lottery is open. The time/date of your entry is irrelevant since we select lottery entries at random.
- You may request up to four (4) camping passes in either Town Park or Warner Field as your 1st choice. You may optionally also request up to four (4) camping passes in the other campground as a 2nd choice. If we are unable to fill your 1st choice request when your entry is drawn, we will attempt to fill your 2nd choice instead. Town Park and Warner Field passes include a 4-day pass.
- If you requested Town Park camping passes as your 1st or 2nd choice, you may optionally request one (1) Town Park vehicle pass. If we are able to fill your Town Park camping request, we will then attempt to fill your vehicle pass request.
- Town Park vehicles can be no longer than 24 feet.
- You only need a vehicle pass if you intend to camp in your vehicle. Otherwise, convenient free parking is available nearby and you will be allowed to temporarily drive your vehicle into Town Park for loading/unloading.
- You may only enter one (1) lottery form per person; one (1) lottery form per credit card or checking account; and up to 2 (two) entries per billing address. If you violate these rules, all of your entries will be disqualified.
- Camping is sold per person, not per site. Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult; children do not require their own camping pass.
- You may elect to pay for your tickets with either a credit card or check. If paying by check, your check must be received by Planet Bluegrass no later than November 12, 2014.
- If your your credit card payment is rejected, your check bounces, or your check does not arrive by November 12 your order will be immediately disqualified.
- To avoid this transaction being falsely rejected by your credit card company, we recommend you alert your credit card provider that you may be receiving a large charge from Planet Bluegrass in Lyons, CO the week of November 13.
- You will only be charged if we are able to fill your order.
What happens next?
Soon after the lottery closes on November 12, we will begin randomly selecting entries from all lottery entries using computer-assigned random numbers. As we process each entry, we will first attempt to fill the 1st choice request. If these tickets are still available we will charge you for these tickets and your lottery entry is complete. If your 1st choice tickets are not available, only then will we attempt to fill your 2nd choice request.
Your credit card / check will only be deposited if we are able to fill your order. Otherwise, we will destroy your credit card number or check.
If you have further questions, give us a call - 303-823-0848 / 800-624-2422 - or email email@example.com.