2013 NightGrass Lottery Rules
|Punch Brothers at the Sheridan
(photo Benko Photographics)
Sorry, the lottery for all 2013 Fly Me to the Moon and Sheridan Opera House shows is now closed. All other NightGrass tickets (including shows in the Palm Theatre and Telluride Conference Center) go onsale on Thursday, April 18 at 9am MDT.
Because of the high demand for the intimate NightGrass shows in the Sheridan Opera House and Fly Me to the Moon Saloon, Planet Bluegrass will be again selling tickets to these shows using an online lottery system. Our goal is to make this system as fair and convenient as possible for all Festivarians, while reducing incidents of scalping and other ticket resales.
Tickets to all other NightGrass shows (in the Telluride Conference Center and Palm Theater) will be sold using our regular online ticketing system at shop.bluegrass.com beginning at 9am MDT on Thursday, April 18.
- The lottery may only be entered using our secure online form. Sorry, the 2013 lottery is now closed.
- We will only accept lottery entries from Wednesday, April 10 at 12:01am MDT thru Thursday, April 11 at 11:59pm MDT. You may enter at any time while the lottery is open. No entries will be accepted before or after this time period. The time/date of your entry is irrelevant since we process lottery entries in a random order.
- For each individual show at the Sheridan Opera House and Fly Me to the Moon Saloon, you may request up to two (2) tickets. You may request a different number of tickets (or no tickets) for each individual show.
- You may elect to have all your tickets mailed to you or all held at will-call at the venue.
- You may only enter one (1) lottery entry per person, one (1) lottery form per credit card (or bank account, if paying by check), and two (2) entries per address. Any additional entries will be discarded.
- You may elect to pay for your tickets with either a credit card or check. If paying by check, you must submit a separate check for each show and your check(s) must be received by Planet Bluegrass no later than Monday, April 15.
- If your credit card payment is rejected, your check bounces, or your check does not arrive by April 15 your order will be immediately disqualified.
- There are no service fees for entering the lottery. You will only be charged for tickets you were able to successfully purchase. As always, Planet Bluegrass charges no service fees on any tickets, so the ticket prices listed are the final price you pay.
Lottery Terms & Conditions
By entering this NightGrass ticket lottery, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I agree that I will not sell any NightGrass tickets for more than face value. I understand that if I violate this agreement Planet Bluegrass reserves the right to invalidate any and all tickets held under my name.
- I understand that all tickets purchased through this ticket lottery are non-refundable.
- I understand that if I selected "Mail" as my ticket delivery option, I will be notified when my tickets have been shipped and my tickets will be sent in a plain white windowed envelope from Lyons, CO. Tickets not received within 3 weeks of shipment notification must be reported to the Planet Bluegrass office.
- I understand that tickets not received (and not reported to the Planet Bluegrass office within 3 weeks of the shipment notification) as well as any tickets received and subsequently lost, WILL NOT BE REPLACED.
- I understand that under absolutely no circumstance will NightGrass tickets be mailed after May 17; instead eligible tickets will be switched to Will-Call and be available for pick up at the venue the night of the show.
What happens next?
|Sheridan Opera House
(photo Benko Photographics)
On Friday, April 12, we will begin processing lottery entries. For each show in the lottery, we will begin randomly selecting entries which have requested tickets for that show. We will continue selecting entries until each show is sold-out.
We will re-randomize all entries before processing each show. Thus, your chances of receiving tickets for each specific show are not affected by your requests/winnings for other shows.
Your credit card / check will only be charged for the tickets we are able to sell you. If you are not selected to purchase any tickets in the lottery, you will not be charged / your check(s) will be destroyed.
We will notify you by the evening of Tuesday, April 16 via email whether we were able to fill any of your ticket requests. All other NightGrass tickets (including shows in the Palm Theatre and Telluride Conference Center) will go onsale at 9am MDT on Thursday, April 18.
If you have further questions, give us a call - 800-624-2422 - or email firstname.lastname@example.org.