2013 Mumford & Sons NightGrass Lottery Rules
|Mumford & Sons at the Sheridan
(photo Benko Photographics)
Sorry, this special ticket lottery is now closed. We will notify all lottery entrants by the evening of Tuesday, April 9.
Because of the enormous demand for this intimate NightGrass show featuring Mumford & Sons with special guests Sara Watkins and Beans on Toast on Saturday, June 22 in the Sheridan Opera House, Planet Bluegrass sold these tickets via a special online lottery, open on Friday, April 5 from 12:01am thru 12:59pm MDT. Our goal is to make this system as fair and convenient as possible for all Festivarians, while limiting incidents of scalping.
Tickets to all other Sheridan Opera House and Fly Me to the Moon Saloon shows will be sold via a separate online lottery open from April 10-11. All remaining 2013 NightGrass tickets will go onsale at 9am MDT on Thursday, April 18 at shop.bluegrass.com or 800-624-2422.
To further deter scalping, tickets to this show will be subject to several additional restrictions:
- Will-Call ONLY. All tickets for this show will be held at will-call at the festival box office. No tickets for this show will be mailed.
- Non-Transferable. All tickets for this show will be strictly non-transferable. At the festival box office you must present a valid photo ID that matches the name on the lottery entry. This name cannot be changed for any reason. Sorry, there will be absolutely no exceptions.
- Concert Wristbands. After presenting a valid photo ID at the festival box office, we will place non-transferable wristband(s) on confirmed ticketholders. If you purchased a second ticket you must bring your guest with you to will-call at this time so we can place the non-transferable wristband on your guest.
- Festival Box Office. Wristbands for this show must be picked up at the main festival box office from 1pm - 9pm on Saturday, June 22. Will-call pickup for this show will not be available at the Sheridan Opera House.
As with all NightGrass tickets, tickets to this show are completely non-refundable. Unfortunately, this means that if you are unable to attend the show for any reason, you will not be able to re-sell or refund your ticket. We apologize for any inconveniences, but we're hopeful these policies will help get tickets into the hands of dedicated Festivarians and strongly deter scalpers.
- The lottery may only be entered using our secure online form. Sorry this lottery is now closed.
- We will only accept lottery entries on Friday, April 5, 2013 from 12:01am MDT thru 11:59pm MDT. You may enter at any time while the lottery is open. No entries will be accepted before or after this time period. The time of your entry is irrelevant since we process lottery entries in a random order.
- You may request up to two (2) tickets.
- You may only enter one (1) lottery form per credit card (or bank account, if paying by check), one (1) entry per person, and two (2) entries per address. Any additional entries will be discarded.
- You may elect to pay for your tickets with either a credit card or check. If paying by check, your check must be received by Planet Bluegrass no later than Tuesday, April 9, 2013.
- If your credit card payment is rejected, your check bounces, or your check does not arrive by April 9 your order will be immediately disqualified.
- There are no service fees for entering the lottery. You will only be charged for tickets you were able to successfully purchase. As always, Planet Bluegrass charges no service fees on any tickets, so the ticket prices listed are the final price you pay.
- All tickets to this show will be held at will-call at the festival box office. No tickets will be mailed.
- All tickets to this show are strictly non-transferable, i.e. the name on this original lottery is the only person who may receive the show wristbands at the box office. Sorry, there will be absolutely no exceptions.
Lottery Terms & Conditions
By entering this NightGrass ticket lottery, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I understand that these tickets will be held at will-call at the festival box office.
- I understand that these tickets are strictly non-transferable, and that I cannot change the name on these tickets for any reason.
- I understand that Planet Bluegrass will place a non-transferable wristband on the will-call ticketholder and their guest (if 2 tickets are requested) at the festival box office. This wristband is void if removed or transfered for any reason.
- I understand that these concert wristbands must be picked up at the festival box office on Saturday, June 22 between 1pm - 9pm, and that will-call pickup will not be available at the Sheridan.
- I understand that these tickets are non-refundable.
- I agree that I will not sell any NightGrass tickets for more than face value. I understand that if I violate this agreement I will be liable to Planet Bluegrass for the amount the resale price exceeds the original purchase price.
|Mumford & Sons at the Sheridan Opera House
(photo Benko Photographics)
What happens next?
We will begin processing lottery entries shortly after the lottery closes. Lottery entries will be processed in a random order, filling ticket orders until the show is sold-out.
Your credit card / check will only be charged if we are able to sell you your requested tickets. If you are not selected to purchase tickets in the lottery, you will not be charged / your check will be destroyed.
We will notify you by the afternoon of Tuesday, April 9 (at the latest) via email whether we were able to fill any of your ticket requests.
If you have further questions, give us a call - 800-624-2422 - or email firstname.lastname@example.org.