40 Years of Festivation: Press Resources
Our first book, Telluride Bluegrass Festival: 40 Years of Festivation, will be released on June 19, 2014 at the Country Store inside the 2014 Telluride Bluegrass Festival.
To request a preview copy or to arrange for artist interviews or other materials, please contact: Brian Eyster at Planet Bluegrass (firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-682-3992)
- Book cover.
Selected Press Reviews
- Marquee Magazine (June 1, 2014): Book review (5 out of 5 stars!)
- Bluegrass Today (June 2, 2014): News story
- No Depression (June 6, 2014): Book review
- Telluride Inside & Out (June 9, 2014): Interview with book's author Pastor Mustard
- Listen Up Denver (June 9, 2014): Book review
- Denver Westword (June 10, 2014): Telluride Bluegrass Festival's longtime MC reflects on Colorado's most storied music fest
- Denver Post (June 10, 2014): Telluride Bluegrass Festival 2014: Adding to four decades of stories
- Huffington Post (June 16, 2014): By the Book in Telluride: Presenting 40 Years of Festivation
- Colorado Public Radio (June 16, 2014): New book captures Telluride Bluegrass Festival memories through poster art, essays