Traveling to RockyGrass
For a Planet unto itself, we are remarkably accessible. All major airlines (and many minor ones) fly into Denver International Airport, which is about an hour's drive from the Planet. We are about an hour from Denver and Fort Collins, and about 30 minutes from Boulder or Estes Park.
- RTD (Denver Area Bus system) - 800-366-7433 | www.rtd-denver.com
- Boulder Super Shuttle (From DIA to Boulder Area) - 303-227-0000 | www.yellowtrans.com
- Estes Park Shuttle - 970-586-5151 | www.estesparkshuttle.com
- Superior Shuttle - 303-399-2812
- North Denver Airport Shuttle - 303-457-4646
Biking to RockyGrass
The area around Lyons has some of the best bicycling on Colorado's Front Range. For the past few years, several inspiring groups have organized rides of varying lengths to RockyGrass. Some of these rides incorporate gear transport to the festival, parties for cyclists, and other benefits.
- Bluegrass By Bike - For the second consecutive year, this group has organized rides from Boulder and beyond, including gear transport.
- Heart of the Mountains Bicycle Tour - This extensive 8-week, 1792-mile tour begins in Crested Butte with stops at 5 bluegrass festivals, including Telluride Bluegrass and RockyGrass. Explore some of the most beautiful parts of Colorado by riding the entire tour or just join them for a single leg. View their info sheet or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Are you organizing your own ride to RockyGrass? Let us know, maybe we can help you out. Email email@example.com.
View a Google map of Lyons, CO and Planet Bluegrass. Or get specific driving directions...