RockyGrass Academy Guidelines
- No pets are allowed anywhere in the Festival grounds, campgrounds, or parking lots and cars. It would be cruel to bring your pet to this Festival. Dogs do not like crowds, heat or traffic. If you need to kennel your dog call:
- Blue Hills Kennel: 303-776-3907
- Cottonwood Boarding: 303-442-2603
- Doggie Dude Ranch: 303-682-0007
- Gunbarrel Kennels: 303-530-2500
- Audio taping the classes at the Academy is permitted (and often encouraged). Recording devices must be self-contained (we do not provide AC outlets in the class tents).
- Kids and Families. Everyone at the Academy must be registered as a student or paid guest, including all children of all ages.
Please note: due to construction work in Meadow Park, the 2016 Academy line will be held at Bohn Park.
Due to our Festival lease agreements with the Town of Lyons, we must charge $10 per day for camping and/or parking at Bohn Park for the RockyGrass Academy line. The line entry procedure itself will remain the same as it has been for the past few years.
- You may begin lining up for Academy Camping at our parking area in Bohn Park on Thursday, July 21 at 9am. No cars will be admitted prior to that time. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLIER!
- Cars will line up and receive numbers in the order they arrive. They will be charged the following:
- Thursday - $30
- Friday - $20
- Saturday - $10
- Sunday - no charge
- Vehicles with trailers will only be charged as one vehicle.
- Payment must be CASH only.
- Vehicles must remain in line in order to hold their space.
- If you are planning on "camping in line," you can either sleep in your vehicle or place a tent in the baseball field for no additional fee.
- Facilities will be limited. There is a bathroom building available at the park. There will also be trash and recycling services. There is no electricity or hookups of any kind.
- Staff will be on-hand every evening to take money and hand out numbers.
- At 10am on Sunday the line will be admitted onto the Festival grounds. The Sheriff’s department will assist us in bring the line over. Vehicles will be admitted in order according to your number. Don’t lose your number or you will have to go to the end of the line.
- All cars will be cleared from the line-up area at this time.