2014 Kinfolk Celebration Schedule
Yonder Mountain String Band's 2 epic sets each night are the centerpiece of Kinfolk, but the music runs from afternoon 'til late into the night...
- Thursday, September 18, 2014
- 4:00pm — On-Site Campground Opens
- 6:00pm — Wildflower Pavilion opens (for on-site campers only)
- 8:00 - 11:00pm — Mabon Concert with Adam Aijala & Ben Kaufmann (for on-site campers only)
- Friday, September 19, 2014
- 10:00am - 2:00pm — Planet Bluegrass grounds open for food, drink, and revelry
- 3:00pm — Kinfolk Celebration Gates Open
- 4:00 - 5:00pm — The Haunted Windchimes
- 5:15 - 6:30pm — Head for the Hills
- 7:00 - 7:30pm — John Bell (of Widespread Panic)
- 7:30 - 11:00pm — Yonder Mountain String Band (2 epic sets featuring special guest John Bell of Widespread Panic)
- Saturday, September 20, 2014
- 10:00am - noon — Planet Bluegrass grounds open for food, drink, and revelry
- 1:00pm — Kinfolk Celebration Gates Open
- 1:45 - 2:45pm — Gipsy Moon
- 3:00 - 4:00pm — The Haunted Windchimes
- 4:15 - 5:30pm — The Travelin' McCourys
- 5:45 - 7:00pm — Drew Emmitt & Vince Herman of Leftover Salmon
- 7:30 - 11:00pm — Yonder Mountain String Band (2 epic sets featuring special guests Jason Carter & Ronnie McCoury)
On Thursday evening, September 18, Adam Aijala & Ben Kaufmann will perform a special Mabon Concert in the intimate Wildflower Pavilion exclusively for campers in the onsite campground. Your onsite camping wristband will get you in to this show. Sorry, no other tickets will be sold to the Mabon Concert to the general public.
Please note: The Milk Carton Kids have had to cancel their appearance at the 2014 Kinfolk Celebration. According to the official note from the band: "Due to vocal strain, The Milk Carton Kids regrettably have to cancel their August and September dates. Please accept our deepest apologies, Doctor's orders." We wish them well in their recovery.