If sleeping on the ground after hours of focused Yonder Appreciation isn't your thing, fear not. There are numerous options, in varous price ranges, for those needing a little cushion after a day in the sun. Lyons offers a few options; Longmont is about 10 miles away; and Estes Park and Boulder are each roughly 15 miles away in opposite directions. Planet Bluegrass does not offer lodging, but here are some suggestions to point you in the right direction.
|Kinfolk at the 2012 Celebration
(photo Dorothy St. Claire)
Festivarians are often looking to share a local condo or room with fellow Festivarians. Split the cost and meet new tarpmates by checking out the "Lodging and Accommodation Sharing" board at the Festivarian Forum.
Other Area Lodging
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins (Lyons): 800-282-5612 | www.stonemountainlodge.com
- Aspen Leaf Motel (Lyons): 303-823-6181
- Holiday Inn Express (Boulder): 303-442-6600 | www.hiexpress.com/boulderco
- Super 8 Motel (Longmont): 303-772-8106
- Westwood Inn (Longmont): 303-776-2185
- Comfort Inn (Longmont): 303-684-6779
- Hawthorn Suites (Longmont): 303-776-2000
- Courtyard by Marriott (Longmont): 303-682-1166
- Residence in by Marriott (Longmont): 303-702-9933
Helpful Lyons Resources
- Lyons Area Chamber of Commerce:
303-823-5215 | www.lyons-colorado.com
- Town of Lyons:
303-823-6622 | www.townoflyons.com
- National Forest Sevice camping:
A special request...
Every year, the biggest problem we face with our friendly neighbors in Lyons is Festivarians parking in residential areas and in front of businesses. When you come to the Kinfolk Celebration please park only in designated areas. There is a nominal fee ($5 or less for the duration), but it will strengthen the relationship with our wonderful little town and its residents and secure the future of Planet Bluegrass. Thanks!